Career Counselling Online
Let's get your career counselling online on track
Know the most suitable career counselling online path by a Multi-dimensional Scientific Career Analysis and Career Roadmap Plotting! We do time bound career counselling for students and graduates. Career counselling is a process in which a trained specialist helps you to explore your interests, skills and values. Together, you will look at your options for education, training or work so that you can make informed decisions about the direction of your life. We take a systematic and analytical approach towards Best Career Counselling in Jaipur.
Put a FULLSTOP to ALL YOUR CONFUSIONS by taking a Expert Guidance to figure out the best recommendations for your Career!
It is quite obvious that whenever it comes to planning your career, you prefer to take advice from your friends and family; sometimes your intuition but you just ignore getting professional advice and support. It is high time for you to realise that by doing this you are destroying a chance to explore other career options which might have better opportunities for you rather than the one you have chosen based on others’ suggestions.
Our Certified Career Analyst are trained to figure out the BEST Career Counselling Online Paths for You by their well researched and well proven Psychometric assessments.
Career Counselling Online / Offline for your better future
- It helps in clarifying, setting directions and SMART career goals.
- It helps the students to understand the career opportunities and options available.
- It helps in determining the strengths, weaknesses, interests and values.
- It helps in identifying the requirements of key skills so that one can start working on them.
- It helps in broadening the perspectives and developing the needed strategies.
- It helps in boosting the confidence and morale of the students.
In a nutshell, it can be said that the best career counselling online provides a support or assistance in building your own brand like constructing your CV, LinkedIn Profiles, searching for potential employers, writing job application or cover letters along with add on preparation for the job interviews as per your need.
Career Counselling Online - Need of the Hour
93% of the students aged 14 to 21 are aware of just seven career options though there are more than 250 different types of job options available in India – Engineering, medicine, accounts and finance, law, design, computer applications and IT, and management.
DID YOU KNOW
- There are more than 40 Career Sectors
- More than 250 career paths
- More than 3000 occupations
- 9 out of 10 students needs a Career Coach as they lack required awareness.
- 99% Schools in India lack Structured
Career Counselling Online is a Pre Regisite for Making Crucial Decisions at every stage!
- 2nd to 7th Grade: to find out your multiple intelligence, aptitude and learning style
- 8th to 10th Grade: to find out best subject streams after 10th and most suitable career path
- 11th to 12th Grade: to find out the best career counselling certification option after 12th and education road map
- Graduates: to find out the best career option after graduation with higher studies education road map.
- Professional counselling: for early and mid-career shift planning.