FLEX BATCH:- CBSE NCERT BASED ACADEMICS
This course is specially designed for students moving from class X TO XI based on school methodology first time facing the new subjects The main purpose is to cover the NCERT syllabus and to provide the knowledge for academic exams and dealing with new subjects. We teach concepts from a basic level hence this program offers the convenience of managing a comprehensive syllabus without compromising the school’s curriculum.
WHAT IS A SCIENCE STREAM
The Science stream is a very popular choice among 10th standard passed students. Students who want to pursue pure and applied for science professional courses in the future may choose this stream. When compared to other main streams- Commerce and Arts, the Science stream is a bit tough. Academically bright students won’t have much difficulty in facing the subjects present in this stream though.
WHY SCIENCE STREAM AFTER 10th
The diversity that SCIENCE as a stream provides is one of the main factors that attract many Class 10 students.
1. It is true that an average student runs away from science, but science is a very fun subject when you start taking an interest. It allows you to be much smarter, intelligent, and progressive.
2. When you study subjects like Physics & Chemistry, it enhances your understanding of the world, causes, effects, etc. It allows you to develop scientific knowledge and theory about everything in the world that you come across.
3. Science leads to progressive and remarkable developments. It has helped people find the cure to so many diseases, raise awareness, and has created infinite possibilities for us.
4. Science teaches you so much variety of work that you will never get bored. From the human body to space and the universe, you will get ample opportunity to learn many things.
5. Science is all about discovery and creative thinking. It helps broaden your understanding and appreciation of the world around you, equips you with excellent problem-solving abilities and a whole host of extremely transferable skills.
6. There’s the excitement that comes from discovering new things, and being on the cutting edge of knowledge. Just think how cool it is when you are responsible for discovering something new, that no one in the history of the world has ever known before. Choosing science is not only the greatest opportunity for contributing to tomorrow but also a chance to show hope for mankind.
7. The contribution of science is vital to ensure the survival of our planet by developing new or alternative solutions for everything we do from waste disposal to fuel production. With things like gene therapy, MMR vaccines, nuclear power, oil depletion, genetically modified foods, bird flu, and global warming, future scientists have a fascinating and crucial role to play.
8. Science and Mathematics provide students with highly relevant skills that are applicable to almost any workplace. They offer a flexible foundation enabling students to attain highly respected and well-paid jobs and guarantee them a secure future.
9. Engineering (IITs, NITs, BITS), Medical (AIIMS, MAMC), or Basic Sciences (IISc), there are world-class institutes in India where you can pursue higher education.
LIST OF SUBJECTS FOR SCIENCE STUDENTS
There are various combinations of subjects that the students can choose in their Class 11. Science subjects covered in Class 11 are given below-
- Computer Science (OPTIONAL)