EUREKA COURSE:- CBSE NCERT BASESD ACADEMICS
This course is specially designed for class IX TO X moving students based on school methodology. The main purpose is to cover the NCERT syllabus & to provide the knowledge for academics exams. It has pioneered the teaching pedagogy which is a boon for students because a team of experts has crafted study materials, which can be a tool of transformation for learners.
Here, we are going to discuss the latest pattern of examination for Class 10. Board Exam will be of 100 marks constituting 80 marks of theory paper and the remaining 20 marks of the Internal Assessment.
The Question Paper Format for the Class 10 Board Exam will be as follows: In order to move towards Competency-Based Education (CBE), The Board Has launch New Education Policy Assessment and Evaluation Practices for the Session 2021-22
The National Education Policy 2020 has affirmed the need to move from rote to competency-based learning making it more focused on developing the creative and critical thinking capacities of students to meet the challenges of the 21st century proactively. It emphasizes that learners must be equipped with the ability to solve problems and assessment must shift from testing primarily rote memorization skills to one that is more formative, is more competency-based, promotes learning and development for our students, and tests higher-order skills, such as analysis, critical thinking, and conceptual clarity.
Augmenting the thrust towards CBE, the Board is initiating further corresponding changes in the Examination and Assessment practices for the year 2021-22. While the overall marks and duration of examination shall remain the same, a change in the composition of assessment tasks would help us achieve the desired ends. Therefore, in the forthcoming sessions, a greater number of Competency-Based Questions or questions that assess the application of concepts in real-life/ unfamiliar situations will be part of the question paper
Internal assessment for the CBSE Class 10 Exam will include the following components:
SUBJECTWISE MARKING SCHEME
- FOR MORE DETAILED ANALYSIS OF MATHEMATICS SYLLABUS OF STANDARD AND BASIC CLICK ON Detailed Syllabus Of Maths
- FOR MORE DETAILED ANALYSIS OF SCIENCE SYLLABUS CLICK ON Detailed Syllabus Of Science
- FOR MORE DETAILED ANALYSIS OF SOCIAL SCIENCE SYLLABUS CLICK ON Detailed Syllabus Of Social Science
- FOR MORE DETAILED ANALYSIS OF ENGLISH SYLLABUS CLICK ON Detailed Syllabus Of English
- FOR MORE DETAILED ANALYSIS OF HINDI-A HINDI-B SYLLABUS CLICK ON Detailed Syllabus Of Hindi
- FOR MORE DETAILED ANALYSIS OF SANSKRIT SYLLABUS CLICK ON Detailed Syllabus Of Sanskrit
- FOR MORE DETAILED ANALYSIS OF THE FRENCH SYLLABUS CLICK ON Detailed Syllabus Of French